Skoda - Unreachable

Not Responsive !!!

Unreachable for months !!!

Not Interested in having new Customers !!!

Someone there has to Care !!!

RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND .. RESPOND ..

Enough is enough .. why should I write 100 words while they don't care about one ??

Skoda - HOW TO REACH Volkswagen Group

Update by user Aug 05, 2018

TILL NOW, Neither Skoda nor VW contacted me !!!!!!!! thought, I'm raising my complaint to a more responsible party !!!

Original review posted by user Jul 04, 2018

Dears,

This is the only open window that I could reach someone of the Group. Please help to get it further

I want to buy a Skoda Kodiaq, I'm trying to reach Skoda for months and sent plenty of emails that have been always replied automatically with "we get back to you soon" and never been able to reach hearing ears.

They made me so aggressive writing:

(Thank you for advising me “NOT TO BUY SKODA” through this chain of non-responsive emails that started 2 months ago)

and received same blind response !!!!!

Where can I drop this major miscommunication behavior.

Regards

Product or Service Mentioned: Skoda Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I had a nice passat 2l.

I didn't like: I can not get a new skoda kodiaq.

Skoda laura has manufacturing fault

Dear Sir,

We Would like to inform you that i have purchase a car of your company model skoda laura, Your Agra Dealer Shiel Ventures (Mr. Sanjeev Ratan) unable to resolve our car`s problem of Heating engine & leaking of coolent, which was told by us many times to your dealer by orally or in written, but still no action was taken by them. Change your dealer or change my car.

Dr.Abhipray Sharma

86560260222

To, Date: 21/11/2012

1- Mr. Sudhir Rao

The Managing Director

Skoda Auto India Pvt. Ltd.

Plot N. A-1/1 Shendra